Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Return of the Blog! Bigger and Better with Rocker!

Spread the word. hindisongss.blogspot.com is back.. Time for a lots of good news.. I am really astonished, that I can listen songs again at my blog.. All the good songs are restored, while new songs will also be added.. 'I hate luv stories' songs are driving me crazy..

Don't complain about what happened in the past one month.. I had really given up as the problem was a bit too complex.. Thanks to one of the google engineers Brett, who forwarded the problem to the Eddie Russel, the Manager of blogger team.. And believe me, I was mailed a solution directly from him.. Currently the older comments are not showing, but stay assured he said he would look into it..A wholehearted thanks to them from all of us..

Back to blog, I always wrote about lack of time. Time for a surprise.. I am glad to introduce you all to my friend Rocker. He is a long time friend from India, currently residing in USA. He is also a die hard music fan like me. He will be adding new and requested songs much more frequently.. If you feel the need to contact me directly, please mail me at mfreak007[at]gmail[dot]com

It does not mean I will not post anything, so don't forget me:).. Keep an eye on me, as I may come up with surprises.. Hope you love your visits.. Be prepared, the first post from rocker comes here..

Cheers,
MF!