Thursday, July 30, 2009

Kailash Kher - Kailasa Songs Download [MP3]

I guess I don't need to tell anything, A R Rahman had already said it for me:)

A R Rahman says

I remember how I first heard of him. I had asked Mehboob, our lyricist, for a new voice that is earthy and strong, and he said, I have just the person for you. That voice can only be that of Kailash!' And he sent Kailash to meet me. The moment I heard him, I knew that here was a voice that was so wonderful, and which had its own unique space.... I want to say that Kailash Kher's voice has something that had been lacking a lot -- it had pure soul! Allah Ke Bande is one of my all time favorite songs.
Source : Wikipedia

Now Back to the topic: The songs of Kailash Kher are special in it's own way and I love them for their beauty. When I first heard the song 'Allah Ke Bande' sung by one of my friends I was moved but after listening it in Kailash's voice I was flying with the velocity of light. Really this song is one of my most favorite tracks and I hope you love it too. There are many good songs in this album and I recommend you to check them out (of course if you like sufi music).

Free Direct MP3 Links! To download Songs Of Kailash Kher - Kailasa,
Right Click a song and choose 'Save Target As'. Enjoy!
  1. Teri Deewani - Kailash Kher
  2. Tauba Tauba - Kailash Kher
  3. Dilruba - Kailash Kher
  4. Kaise Main Kahoon - Kailash Kher
  5. Naiharwa - Kailash Kher
  6. Albela Sajan - Kailash Kher
  7. Tauba Tauba (Remix) - Kailash Kher
  8. Allah Ke Bande (Live) - Kailash Kher