Friday, July 17, 2009

Life Partner Songs Download [MP3] [2009]

Pritam's on a roll, after the fantastic Love Aaj Kal and New York, his new numbers are here and we are the first to listen them . Life Partner is an upcoming film which is set to be released on August 14 this year. It's directed by Rumi Jaffrey, one of the celebrated writers of Bollywood. It stars Govinda, Genelia D'Souza, Prachi Desai, Fardeen Khan and Tusshar Kapoor in lead roles.Life Partner Songs Download [MP3] [2009] I expect a lot from this film, I has been a long time since I watched a good comedy film. I expected a lot from Kambakkht Ishq, but you might know how wrong I was. Btw, the lyrics is from Javed Akhtar and Kumaar. I hope you enjoy the songs, while writing I listened Kuke Kuke which appeared good.

Free Direct MP3 Links! To download songs of Life Partner,
Right click and choose 'Save Target As'. Enjoy!
  1. Gunji Aangna Mein Shehnai - Sunidhi Chauhan, Kirti Sagathia
  2. Kuke Kuke - Shaan, Antara Mitra, Debojit Dutta
  3. Kuke Kuke (Remix) - Shaan, Antara Mitra, Debojit Dutta
  4. Poorza Poorza - Sunidhi Chauhan, Kunal Ganjawala
  5. Poorza Poorza (Remix) - Sunidhi Chauhan, Kunal Ganjawala
  6. Aage Aage - Mika Singh, Shakti Singh, Ajay Jhingran, Soham Chakrabarthy, Antara Mitra
  7. Teri Meri Yeh Zindagi - Soham Chakrabarthy, Shreya Ghosal