Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year to all..

Well the new year is almost upon us, approaching..... just a few hours remain... after which all of us will say a good bye to 2009 and enjoy the rejoicing 2010....

Year 2009 had been such a great year for me, I started this blog in April with a hope of getting some visitors, but unimaginably there was a lot more for me.. Today I reached a mighty million pageviews on this blog, which has been possible because of you all lovely visitors.. Wow a great gift to me in the new year,,

Thanks to all for visiting and even more thanks to those who dropped comments.... Kunga, was the most frequent in writing comments, while there were so many who dropped these small love letters:) and added to the charm of our blog... Keep them coming, I really love them..

Oh I forgot to mention, I have lot more plans to implement in here... Last year I added a cool media player on Diwali Day, hope you all enjoyed the boom... , so buddies stay tuned, definitely a lot of surprises awaiting you all in the year 2010..

Wish you all a very happy and a Prosperous New Year..

hindisongss.blogspot.com
Music Freak!

Update : Slightly edited:)